With great excitement and appreciation I accept this nomination from sued51 and her blog Last Train to Qville. She’s a great writer with inspiring posts and a great vocabulary! Check out her work if you have the chance!
I’ve been blogging for almost a year now (look for the one-year anniversary post on August 9th!), but only recently started connecting with other bloggers. I wish I knew earlier how much I was missing out on…
In the beginning, I considered my blog more of a website where I could post my thoughts. I would write a post, share it on Facebook, check stats occasionally, and come back a few days later for my next post. Honestly, it was more for organizing my thoughts than “blogging”.
In the past month or so, however, I started to regularly visit other blogs and comment, like, and follow. In fact, it became part of my daily routine to find a few new blogs every day.
The feedback has been surprisingly rewarding. Almost every blogger replies to comments, and many of them even visit my page and leave their own! Slowly I began to realize that blogging is so much more than just posting every couple days. It’s about community; it’s about sharing with others and building each other up through friendly dialogue and supportive interactions.
Before I move on to the fun stuff, I’d just like to say thank you to all the bloggers and readers who have visited my site. I know how valuable your time is, and am humbled that you found my site worthy of it. I look forward to connecting with all of you in the future, and adding more value to your time here.
Now for the RULES to follow when nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
1. I believe in God, and He is an increasingly important figure in my life. If you like me or this blog, He gets the credit!
2. I read and write for fun, and I do both every day. No exceptions…ever.
3. My dream is to speak on personal development to high school and college students.
4. Dr Pepper has blessed me tremendously with enough tuition money to cover my education. I am forever grateful to them, and will buy Dr Pepper for every special event in my life! Click here for this year’s tuition giveaway.
5. I never watch television, unless the Green Bay Packers are on. Go Pack!
6. Football is my favorite sport, and footbag (competitive hacky-sack) is my second favorite.
7. My family and friends, though imperfect and sometimes difficult to deal with, mean the world to me. I am incredibly lucky and grateful to have them in my life.
My nominations of 15 other bloggers for this award (congratulations!):
To be inspired, motivated, positive, or anything else, surround yourself with it, and you will become it! These are 15 other blogs I love to read and have found inspiring: